Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Grier Heights Meetings - June 1

Hello Everyone,

This week's schedule for the Grier Heights house is as follows.

Everyone that wants to submit a design to the client must meet with me no later than 5:00 on Wednesday afternoon. For our meeting you should bring floor plans and elevation. They do not need to be presentation quality at this time. My plan is to put several designs into the hands of the client by Friday afternoon. If we meet no later than Wednesday you should have plenty of time to refine your design and pull together respectable drawings.

I am about to finish writing the e-mail concerning natural ventilation and wind protection. It was my hope to send it out yesterday but it did not happen. After that e-mail goes out I will begin writing another e-mail on shading and solar gains.

Thanks,
Thomas

No comments: