Wednesday, June 4, 2008

General Information May 28

Hello Everyone,

We have a folder on the CoA server. It is the LIH folder in the Recourses folder. I have post materials for the Statesville project.

For those of you that were unable to make the site visit, I have posted an annotated panorama of the site to give you an idea of what we have to work with. To my eye it does not adequately show the steepness of the site. Today I ordered a 7 1/2 minute topo map from the USGS. I will scan and post it as soon as it arrives. Hopefully the contour intervals on that map will be tight enough to be helpful.

Regarding the CoA server, please feel free to add materials to the project folders. As for your student folders, Chris Tangora needs to hear from you if you want to have your student folders saved. The plan is to erase all of the students folders.

I know some of you are only a year or two into your architectural education and what is being asked of you might be overwhelming, so I will routinely send out e-mails with basic information to help you be productive. The first few will go out this afternoon.

Thanks,
Thomas

No comments: